Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Part 2 of my live as a Freakartian(my friend came up with this lol cool huh??yea i know shut up)

ok so at the year 2000 my friends started calling me a martian coz of my weird six pack and tattoos(six pack!!tattoos??!)truz my friends started calling me gay coz im super handsome and i stabbed em with a knife coz thats what i do(so u know what'll happen i u fackking call me gay)did i spell the f word wrong??aww idc soo at 2003 i played guitar with slash,he's an idiot,but he's cool coz he breaks a guitar in half with a sword..gk nyambung ya??iy gw tau koq nnti nyambung
so later in 2007 i met michael jackson and danced with him,he said "Maldini you freak!!!gimme back my dollar!!"yea i knew he loved me but i had to go coz my private jet pilot cant wait to go to china,so i parachuted to china and talked to jackie chan in chinese said "CHONG CHONG CHING CHONG"he answered"CHONG CONG F*CK U MALDINI!!!"i was like what??then i had to jetpack back to indonesia.So this year,im fight a godzilla..wiish me luck ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment