Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My GGF(ghostly gay friend)"this idea was given by my big sis,your awesome sis :)

KAMIKAZE!!(in my old planet Vitotunus this was the style to say hello and people usually runs away from me,good planet...)so like this is about my GGF,so in year 1989 i was saving people from monster BIGALO(big inbrainless giant acreature living on earth)(where did i get that??no idea :P)soo i was killing this piece of trash when suddenly my GGF says "jalan di taman yok"and i was like WTFOMG gw kan jwb "gw lgi bunuh monster,lu gk liad apa??"n then he teleports the mosnter to hell and takes me to the park,when we were walking he said "woy my hero,gw gnteng gk??"then gw jawab"hah elo??cakepan gw kan??"n then dia lngsung bles"iy,cui jgn bilang sapa2..gw gay"OMJ..n i was cold sweating(KERINGET DINGIN!! LOL)i was thinking gw di homoin gk ya ama dia,then God's grace came when a white gay ghost pulled him to the gate of hell and i flew away to the white house where i lived and then i said,"I AM LEGEND"
mission complete

No comments:

Post a Comment