Sunday, September 27, 2009

my rolemodel,the one and only:pocoyo

guys in this post i wanna tribute this post to the legend,the one who made my life,the dude who has it all:Pocoyo(lol not true i dedicated my life and i'll give my life to the one and only Jesus Christ)

so Pocoyo was really inspiring,he was like the father I never expected to be a four year old,before i knew pocoyo i had no life(uh yeah like it makes any difference to now :P)i watch teleteubbies,i liked power ranger,i look up to popeye(lol he made me eat spinach,i though i was gonna have buffy arms like he did *flashbacks every second i ate a spinach*) I saw pocoyo's greatness when my dad installed playhouse disney for my tv. Pocoyo inspired me he made me a better person(hehehehehe no he didnt :P, God did)he has cute animal friends like Pato(a freaky duck,please be my pet),Elly(a pink elephant,i dunno what species are pink elephants,sorry,im sure theyre related to pink panther)Loula(just a puppy nothing more) and Sleepy-Bird(the name says it all) those cute animals who doesnt seem to exist in this little blue ball called earth are the friends of Pocoyo,what makes it interesting is that Pocoyo and those guys are 3D,unlike us who(well i dont know what our dimension is called so lets call it Human-D)

So Pocoyo taught me that its okay to be a pre-school,be proud of it(lol these words are coming out from a Freakartian for your own safety dont listen)you still can wear diapers,enjoy every moment of it(want me to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on 10X about what i just talked about??)uhh well thats about it i close this post in about 3...2....1....0,8...0,7....0,5.....(i skipped 0,6??yea no one cares XP)alright lets just close i dont wanna waste your 6 hours time
Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment