Thursday, January 5, 2012

Page 5 of 366

(I've been hearing about this 366 page book that everyones talking about,haven't found it in the stores yet)
Alrighty,promised myself that I'd write a lot more in hopes of getting enough dirty cash to get that shit-coloured Camaro 1969 I've always wanted.



Wow if you all noticed yet,I've been writing and erasing,all day,trying to figure out what to say,I'm actually thinking of erasing all of this this entire post because I feel like its so shitty and sucky and so full of crap but Thank God I'm to lazy to reach that backspace button on my $1 keyboard I bought on sale.




If you haven't got my point yet(imbeciles)I'm running out of ideas,okay I was about to write something about a dog getting choked on horse poo,or about a drunk 40 year old about to puke on some weird fat kid who I thought was hilarious because why the hell is he there?hmm actually when I think about it those ideas were so cool,regret that I didn't write it down,damn.



And I really really can't believe I'm saying this but I need YOUR,thats right YOUR input,I mean what do you want me to write about or what should I do if I want to keep your asses on staying on my blog,got anything,please there's a chat box on the top right if u haven't noticed(did you guys even go to school?sorry,on anger management)please take the oh-so important 5 second of your beautiful or boring life to give me some ideas so I can make this blog awesome again(forget the again part,this blog was never awesome)I'm aware of how pathetic I sound right now but every blogger's gotta start somewhere right?so yeah if you're reading this,the chat box is right there,its new,its free,and I sound like promoting some kind of spam virus for a free tv show on the internet.



Found out that pictures are interesting so I scattered some randomly throughout the post,some of them don't have any particular reference to anything I'm saying,but hey its worth a thousand words,no,not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment