Tuesday, January 31, 2012

just 9gagging...

First off,in my defense,school is being really crappy after the holidays and due to severe tasks I'm too damn tired and lazy and tired to post crap on the internet,okay children now we got that outta the way,today's topic is,that's right, www.9gag.com ,if you've never heard of fucking 9gag,please go shoot yerself,thank you.This won't be a long post,I'll make it as effing short and sweet as fricking possible,and I'm lazy so I'm gonna post some of 9gag's best,fresh from the hot and trending page,enjoy douches.





























(I find this one hilarious and creative,so damn funny,literally rotflmao something to tell off the neighbours eh?)


































































This was longer than I thought,meh whatever its all I got,see you in the next post,cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment