Friday, January 6, 2012

Mondayhating

Blog famous yet?no not quite there yet I still have like 7 billion readers to go but hey I'm getting there,even if theres like only one reader here.(me)
Its sunday in my timezone and tommorow,all of us are going back to our boring and suckish daily routines,back to our jobs,daily chores and of course us young folks have to get back to the undoubtedly most ill-driven place on the face of the earth we call "school".
This is really the first time I'm giving out my time zone and the fact that I am still in school,my last postings wasn't anywhere near me referring to school,just some random bullshit that has at least one reference to school,like that IGCSE exam stuff or that stuff about the summer and hummer crap(the post was actually the most viewed post out of all of my entries,grab a cookie if you're one of the viewers)but its not even funny,good God.So I decided to be kinda open about me,oh wow that kinda sounds so cheesy and pathetic,I can't post this to you people,you'll read it and make fun of me(whats wrong with me these days?dear God)Then again there are no "you people" here because I'm the only one here,I'm really bitchy and whiny about this "why don't I have as many readers as Perez Hilton?" "Why is my blog worse than that awful empty bar in the middle of Toronto?"(never been,but always wanted to go there)"How come that kid with the funny video on youtube gets like a million hits and I barely have one?" "Why is lady Gaga always winning those grammy awards?"
That last one was a tad bit awkward and a tad bit irrelevant I mean Gaga has a really,uhmm pop voice?I'm not much of a fan of that weirdly dressed diva,"born this way" eh?so she was born to wear a meat dress?(honestly I've always wanted a meat t-shirt,or a meat hoodie,or any piece of clothing made out of pure meat)
I got lost,so I forgot what the hell I was talking about before that Lady Gaga crap and waaayy to lazy to scroll up and see what was I talking about,I'm sure that it was about going back to school,kinda,so bottomline I'm starting school tomorrow 6 approximately 6 more months of pure torture and inhuman trials that even Hitler himself wouldn't dare to try it on his poor victims,damn I hate mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment