Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Doomsday is near

yeah,got so fuckin bored,and agreed to the fact that my life is goin downhill faster than a fat guy in a trolley on top of a frickin mountain.(I'm also getting funnier-ish,whatever)
Ignore the title,I don't want to get your hopes up for like y know,2013,but whatevs,got a prob?don't hurt me you can't get anywhere near me cuz I'm like a damn ninja.(I reaaallly need to get my shit and life together)
Its a good thing that no one actually reads this crap,not even you,yeah you,you're just so damn bored that you decided to open this son of a gun's loserific(whaa?)blog,don't you?If anyone were to know what the hell I write here or who in God's name wrote this uselessly dull and unethical(completely irrelevant)piece of garbage,well I'd be famous,and you don't want that to happen don't you,you sad incompetent-little-kid-who-randomly-browses-the-web-like-a-billion-other-kids-out-there.(My mom got me a dictionary btw,which is where I got these crispy vocabs,Happy Hanukah)This one is a bit lengthier than my other crappy posts but who cares,need I remind you hipsters that no one on earth even reads this crap.
Wow what a bad way to start the oh-so-important NEW YEAR,"lets celebrate this year with a bang" they say,(I added the quotation marks for critical sarcasm just so you know,teehee :D)
Well this is how I would "celebrate this year with a bang"

....
I'm so sorry,I dont know who or how that got in there,bottomline,wrong pic.



There we go,this is my way of "ending the year with a bang",and you can't do anything about it lousy blog-suckahs(priceless,just priceless)I've always wanted to say that,and I just did,lifetime wish completed,next up:Finding and taming a unicorn.(They're real,don't tell me they're not cause they are real,okay?I have unbiological and mental proof(s) that the rare so called non-existant unicorn actually do exist,so shut up you haters,Kanye has one of DA BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME)Lousy Kanye reference,huh,wonder if he's related to Adam West in anyway.
Okay back on topic,actually what the hell is the topic?I've been writing for one hour and not at the least bothered to look at the title because of my very short attention span(I don't even know what that is,nor do I want to know)So as we speak,Nazi revivals(what is wrong with me)are secretly planning on a very very very secret project to piss of something or someone or a group of those someones.This is really the worst way to start of the last year of the oh-so-scary mayan calendar which in this case is "the REAL calendar" given the negative thoughts and not even one joke or bad pun included in this down-to-earth scripture.(I'm running out of words)
I gotta end this,this is by far the longest blog post I've ever made,cheers,have a "realistic" year(I don't wanna say good cuz Im afraid I'll jinx it)and remember to water the plants,or somethin.

No comments:

Post a Comment