Saturday, December 4, 2010

Decemburgh

(This is the lamest title I have ever made up)
Alright,time for a new blog post,remember,reading is for nerds,writing is for cool people,like me
Hmm lets see whats on the news,the koreans are using guns to kill each other(boring)
Obama just declared gay-free day(awesome,but boring)
Obama isn't american(boring)
ah here's a non boring story!!
We have just entered the last month of 20100(that wasn't a typo :p nerds)and I feel like a freak,just doing what he does best,thats right,foggling.Okay for some of u retards who can't even understand the word foggling,let me define you what foggling means.(I sound exactly like my english teacher peter,or was it eric??or was it joel?its gotta be joel that frenchy)
Foggling:an act of making someone boring and idiotic to read your own blog in a maniac fashion.
Got that from harvard's american dictionary 19991(americans can make their own dictionary,amazing)
e.g:I am severly foggling up your backside(I can't use the term a** since google actually blocked the word from the internet)
Another one:that freakishly charming dude just foggled me up!!I feel like a freak now
I want to continue but if I do that would be teaching u and teaching is a form of torture so buh bye homosapiens

No comments:

Post a Comment