Tuesday, November 9, 2010

IFGCSE(Internationally F*ckingly Gay Certificate of Shitty Education)


Pardon me for the awesomely "vulgar"(beautiful)title.(oh btw thats obama when I told him about IFGCSE)
So what is IFGCSE??(without the F,idiots)its a system that schools use to torture us like hell.Without the fire tho.Kids don't listen to what teachers and parents(well moms coz dads are too drunk to care),those people(or should i say tricksters) will tell u that IGCSE is awesome,they'll say that it'll help u in the future don't listen to them God damnit!!
Well for some of u idiots out there here is some tips to get away from IFGCSE(with an F)or just to pass the IFGCSE without learning
-BURN THE SCHOOL(I'll give a free iPad for someone who burns my school)
-Bribe the teachers,bribe the school(i'll give an iPad for someone who bribes my teachers to give ME good grades)
-Cheat and not get found out(none of u can do it)
-Cheat and get found out(all of u can do it)
-Cry like a baby,they'll give u a good grade,just ask my friend calvin

Thats all I can get humans and umm others,toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment