Saturday, December 12, 2009

HappY FreAkMash!!!

its freakcember i mean december already??wow that was....slow
SOOO its been a year since my last post(wait,no its longer)this time im making a special one??uh yeah,so like for the next many weeks(many=uncountable)til christmas im gonna post random christmas quotes completely made by MUEH!!(it means me lol)Yeah thats right agus,it means youre gonna laugh evryday til christmas..freakish right??right??right??right??HELLO??!?!
A bunch of crowds:YEA AWESOME FREAK!!
Good!! o yeah if you somehow by any chance open my friend amandy's blog,you get free laughs AND *drumrolls* CANDIES!!(okay without the candies,she's saving/eating those for christmas)so uh HAPPY FREAKMAS'09 FREAKS DONT LOVE YOU!!*awesome christmas song*

Todays freakmas quote:
"I will eat Freakmas candies inside my heart, and try to keep it there for a long time,until i freakvomit"-Vito Maldini The Magfreakicent

No comments:

Post a Comment